Do you have a VCP from VMware? If so read on! Maintaining currency in the expertise gained and proven by VMware certifications is just as important as earning the certification initially. If your skills are not current, your certification loses value. The technical and business communities expect that VMware certified professionals are current on the latest technologies and capable of configuring and implementing VMware products with the highest level of skill. To ensure that all certification holders meet these expectations, VMware is instituting a re-certification policy for current VCP’s starting today – March 10, 2014 . To recertify, VMware Certified Professional (VCP) holders must pass any VCP or higher-level exam within two years of earning their most recent VCP certification. For more information please visit http://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/plan.cfm?plan=46667&ui=www_cert
|What are they?
HP 3PAR Application Suite of solutions eases administration by providing rapid, efficient online backup and recovery of application specific databases. These software packages enhances the functionality of HP 3PAR Virtual Copy software to allow dozens of VMware VM, Hyper-V VM, Exchange, SQL or Oracle snapshots to kept online economically allowing for extended or frequent recovery points. Using an easy-to-use graphical user interface these snapshots can then be used to quickly restore Exchange, SQL or Oracle instances or databases, or to non-disruptively back them up to tape for near-continuous data protection.
HP have just announced the availability of the following Recovery Manager Application suites for 3PAR (Along with Oracle, SQL and Exchange releases):
What’s new in these two particular product releases?
HP 3PAR Recovery Manager for VMware v2.5
• Support for 3PAR OS 3.1.2MU2, 3.1.2MU3, 3.1.3(pre-enabled)
• Support for VMware ESXi 5.1u1, 5.5
• Integrated with Insight Control for VMware vCenter – No more standalone RMV package
• RM for VMware is a part of ICV4C plug-ins which also includes Server component, Storage component
• New web client support for IC4VC Plugin integration – supports all new features
• Host Explorer for VMware is no longer a part for RMV package
• Standalone VI client – still supported
• Updated Documentation – Linking objects through hyperlinks in the UI. Users can jump easily between objects.
• Support for RM Diagnostics Tool
HP 3PAR Recovery Manager for Hyper-V v2.0
Support for 3PAR OS 3.1.2MU2, 3.1.2MU3, 3.1.3(pre-enabled)
• Support for Windows Server 2012 R2
• Support for 3PAR VSS HWP 2.3
• Enhanced restore of Virtual Machines using repository backups
• Ability to take snapshot on remote array using 3PAR Remote Replication
• Replication modes supported – Synchronous and Periodic Asynchronous
• RMHV (International version) now supports Japanese local environment (localised Windows versions)
HP 3PAR Application Suite for VMware links
HP 3PAR Application Suite for Hyper-V links
Download : HP 3PAR Recovery Manager for Hyper-V